Irvine Chiropractor Provides Back Pain Relief Treatment for Daily Injuries
Irvine chiropractor Dr. Lee treats countless Daily injuries—some of which might sound silly:
- “I hurt my back brushing my teeth.”
- “I hurt my back in the shower.”
- “I hurt my back putting on my socks.”
- “I hurt my back washing the car.”
- “I hurt my back getting out of bed.”
- “I hurt my back carrying groceries.”
- “I hurt my back bending over to pick up toys/the newspaper/my toddler…”
Our chiropractor successfully treats all of these—and more. A daily injury is any injury that happens to you during the course of everyday living. And these injuries are just as worthy of natural pain relief treatment as any sports, car accident, work or repetitive stress injury. In fact, many of these situations are the culmination of repetitive stress! Don’t hesitate to call for help, even if your situation seems too mundane or insane. If it hurts, chiropractic care can help!
Chiropractic Care Can Help With Daily Injuries
Although daily injuries happen in all kinds of situations, the underlying conditions that set you up for the injury are common and respond well to chiropractic care:
- Long-term poor posture habits—Years of hunching over your desk or slouching as you watch TV can put stress on discs, strain your muscles and gradually pull your vertebrae out of alignment. One day, something just snaps.
- Poor ergonomics—Closely related to poor posture, years of picking up toys or groceries the wrong way can also cause the same sort of spinal misalignments, bulging and herniated discs, etc.
Chiropractor Dr. Lee provides excellent back pain relief treatment that can address these underlying daily injury triggers:
- Chiropractic Care—A series of spinal adjustments can realign your spinal column to relieve pressure from nerves and discs for dramatic pain relief.
- Massage Therapy—Relieving musculoskeletal tension and stress can help your posture too, as well as rush healing circulation and endorphins to soft tissue injuries to help them heal faster.
- Therapeutic Exercise—Dr. Lee will help you reestablish correct posture habits and core strength so you can feel better faster and prevent future injuries.
If You Hurt Your Back Doing Anything, Call Your Irvine Chiropractor
No daily injury is too silly or embarrassing that it should prevent you from calling your Irvine chiropractor for pain relief treatment. Don’t suffer needlessly! These things happen to everyone and chiropractic care can help. Schedule an appointment today at 949-552-2100 or follow us on Facebook today.